Saturday, March 28, 2015

Who Could You BBB?!

Hey everybody!
I have a super random and exciting tidbit to share with you today. This semester, I've been pledging an honors biology fraternity called BBB (Tri Beta). I'm already a second semester junior so I probably should have done this wayyyy sooner. It took a couple years, but I finally overcame my laziness and I'm really glad I did!
It's been nice to make new friends that are in my major, because sometimes it's kind of hard to make close bonds with people you only get to see a few times a week in a lecture hall. As part of our pledge season, we have gotten to get to know a group of people who signed up to be DNAs. We in turn are the RNAs (get it? the DNA is the original member and then the RNA is the pledge gets "transcribed" and becomes part of the DNA's family...lol Bio jokes). So here's the exciting part! Yesterday I came home to an unexpected clue from my DNA and...wait for it.....
Here is the poster they made me. Looks pretty cool right? BUT WAIT...zoom in



They somehow figured out my love of both sloths and Disney, so here we have Princesses Rapunzel, Cinderella, and Ariel in sloth form!!! I didn't even know it was possible to successfully incorporate these two ideas into one, but whoever my DNA is seems to have done so without any problems whatsoever. 

I have absolutely no idea who they are yet, but I do know that they are both creative and hilarious! When I saw this on my front door I laughed for like 10 whole minutes outside until my next door neighbor who was watering her plants politely asked if I was alright. 
Can't wait to find out who it is! I'll keep you guys posted!
-Erin



No comments:

Post a Comment